- Website development as a product
- Automation of sales and marketing processes (newsletters, LMS platform accesses)
- Launch and development of new products (subscription community; executive skills test)
- Design and launch of content products
- Outsourced design and development team management
- Managing stakeholder expectations and maintaining relationships
- Research (from data collection to conclusions) and writing strategies for product departments of other companies (our main client is Ya.Practicum)
- Hiring specialists for project employment (designers, programmers).Results:
1. Time on site
(the main metric in the Site product) increased from 1:53 to 3:33
in the peak month and 2:40 in the average month, not counting the benchmark.
2. Conversion to purchase increased from 3% to 7%
on average across different sales channels, due to: webinar funnel, trigger emails, themed emails, site improvement, landing pages and purchase flow.
3. Selected and implemented an LMS platform
that allows us to train over 1,000 students
at a time and implement a homework review process.
4. Conducted a large-scale study of the foreign and Russian Edtech market for Ya.Practicum, highlighted 10 main areas, built revenue forecasts until 2022 and 2025. The conclusions of the study formed the basis of the development strategy of the Faculty of Management and Marketing for the Practicum.5. Launched content products:
6. Launched new products as part of Academics:
- Burnout newsletter (900+ subscriptions, 43% OpenRate, free);
- Newsletter about intuitive management (90+ subscriptions, 67% OpenRate, 138 thousand rubles);
- Newsletter on burnout for teams and leaders (130+ subscriptions, 47% OpenRate, earnings 202 thousand rubles).
- Subscription Community (for 2 months - 50 subscribers, Revenue - 600 thousand rubles)
- Skills assessment test for managers (MVP stage).
- Management for novice managers" course with revenue of 700k+ rubles
- Management for experienced managers" course for 500k+ rubles
- "Conflicst" course with revenue of 200k+ rubles